Sunday 6 May 2012

Topshop Powdered Blush

Having heard so many good things about the Topshop make up range I just had to have another look. I did buy a couple of items when the range was first launched and I have to say I wasn't overly impressed. However, a few people have said good things about the range recently and I have seen a few blog posts stating the same. After browsing the clothes. shoes and accessories I headed over to the make up and the blush 'powdered' instantly caught my eye. A stunning baby pink matte blush. It can look a bit scary in the pan but a light sweep gives a lovely subtle colour or it can be layered for a more intense pink look.

 As you can see below it looks nothing like the swatch on the box!!! I did have to get the blush out of the box just to make sure it was the same as the tester.

So you can see how gorgeous it is on my pasty skin! It feels silky smooth on and gives a lovely matte colour. Comes in cute packaging with a handy mirror inside, and the best bit.... it's just £6. Topshop make up you have redeemed yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment