Wednesday 16 May 2012

Car Booty!!!

Every Wednesday my mum used to drag me along to a local car boot sale. Getting up at 7am and riffling through peoples unwanted rubbish isn't my idea of a good time. However after going a few times, I found that there were some real bargains to be had.... and here's today's haul.....

First of all I spotted these Katy Perry lashes amongst some others. I chose these because they are thick and fluttery which is perfect for a night out. These retail in Boots at £6.95 and I got them for £3!!! They are brand new in the packet. Bargain!

I then saw the pack of 10 lashes on another stall for just £1. I am aware you can get these on ebay for around £1 to £3 from china. Who wants to wait two weeks when I can just pick them up at the car boot!

Finally I got these two No7 items for just £1 each! They are booth a little worse for wear on the packaging front but the products themselves are perfect! I got the Precision eyeliner in Blonde which is perfect for my pale skin tone and the mineral loose powder foundation in Ivory. I have been wanting to try a mineral foundation for a while as now the summer (hopefully) is approaching, this will be lovely and light on my skin. This retails at £14.50!!!

All in all I spent £6 on well over £20 pounds worth of products!!! I'll be back there bright and early next week to sniff out the bargains!!

No comments:

Post a Comment