Wednesday 9 May 2012

New Collection?

Seeing my sister wearing a beautiful bright pink lipstick, I asked where she'd bought this little gem. 'Collection' was the response. Then I remembered that Collection 2000 was recently re-branded and dropped the '2000' from its name. Off we trotted into town with the intention to buy the shade. When I got there it was 2 for £5.... would be rude not to! So here are the two I chose.
 When they were known as Collection 2000, I always thought of the brand as cheap and cheerful and to be honest a bit rubbish... In my opinion this re-brand has worked wonders and these lipsticks really are lovely and stay on lips for hours. No.6 Bubblegum has also been compaired the MACs Saint Germain and I would say its a pretty good dupe.
 They claim to 'lock colour to the lips all day and to be honest I would say they aren't far off. They stay on the lips for hours but you do get that ring around the edge of your lips where it has clung to the skin. Sleek black packaging also allows the lipstick to fit straight in with higher end lipsticks in my collection.
Here we have swatches for No.6 Bubblegum a bright barbie pink and No.8 Sweet Tart a coral toned darker pink.

 Apologies for the freckled freaky hand!

1 comment:

  1. sweet tart is in my top5 lipsticks for sure, love it! bargain :)

    ReplyDelete