Sunday 17 June 2012

Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick



I picked up this lipstick in Boots the other day, its from the spring collection of the Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick range for Rimmel. To be honest I don't usually look at Rimmel lipsticks as I have found them to easily wear off in the past, but as soon as I swatched this one I was having it!

The shade I chose was shade 20 which I have seen described as a 'bright barbie pink' but on me it leans more towards a fuschia darker toned pink which I absolutely love. It is a highly pigmented, matte colour without being drying. When its on it feels like you have nothing on your lips at all and lasted a good 5 hours without being topped up. Pretty good for a drugstore lippy. The lipstick retails at £5.49 but is on offer at Boots and Superdrug for just £3.99. There are over 20 shades in the lasting finish range so you really are spoilt for choice and at £3.99 you really cant complain if you lose it on a drunken night out!!!! 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    That looks like a gorgeous colour, I have three of the Kate Moss lipsticks, they're great for the price.
    I've nominated you for a blog award here: http://thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/a-beautiful-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete